Tailor our materials to suit your local requirements.
Localisation and translation
Our online training and assessment materials have been designed to promote better prescribing skills, reducing errors and therefore improving patient safety. So we are pleased to be partnering with organisations all over the world to customise our cloud-based learning materials for different regions, languages and medication databases.
Our framework has been proven to work internationally, delivering key training to medical students and professionals alike, with uptake in North America, Australasia, Europe, Southeast Asia and the GCC. Work with us to:
- Translate the clinical scenarios and assessment questions
- Localise the drug names in answer options
- Access your content anytime, anywhere through our cloud-based platform
We can offer a lot of support and additional value for our international partners, such as:
- Workshops and webinars
- Supporting curriculum
- CPD certification
- Prescribing Skills Assessment certification
- Co-authoring with leading British Pharmacological Society academics
- Support for research publications from the Society's in-house publishing team
- Publication opportunities in our own journals and publications
- Membership of the British Pharmacological Society
- Membership of the Prescribing Skills Assessment International Advisory Board
- Profile on BPS Assessment website
- Support for regional Prescribing Skills Assessment lectures
- Invited lecture at the British Pharmacological Society Annual Meeting
Contact us to request a product demonstration and to discuss subscription options for your organisation.
Localisation case studies
The BPS Assessment platform is different and innovative; it’s due to the quality of the content, and our ability to combine it with a robust peer review process in Canada. We can ensure the content is appropriate for a practicing physician.
Dr. Susan Brien, Director of Practice and Systems Innovation
In 2019, 12 of the 22 medical schools across Australia and New Zealand are preparing to implement the Prescribing Skills Assessment... The aspiration is to contribute to the global reduction in medication errors, through enhanced experiential training and documentation that graduates have achieved an acceptable standard.
Request a demonstration and discuss your requirements with us
To request a demonstration of one of our services please get in touch.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.